Friday, August 20, 2010

Peaches & Creme is coming to Canada!

Yep, you read right. I am in the process of having a web site designed and hope to have it launched in about a month. I will be carrying all of the Elmore Pisgah yarns. For those of you who have tried Peaches & Creme, there is no comparison to the Canadian equivalents. The colours are awesome, prices are good, and service is great.

This is a fledgling company and I am starting with little money. I really would appreciate everyone's support and patience while I build this company up. I am really excited about having this yarn in Canada and I hope everyone else is too.

Stay tuned for the launch of the web site!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds exciting Barb, can't wait for more details! Happy Knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Barb ! I can't wait for more details, because I do not know this yarn .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susanne and Jeanne. Peaches & Creme is similar to Handicrafter but with a lot more colours and I find it is nicer to work with.

    ReplyDelete