I have a problem getting tops to fit nicely. After muddling through a bunch of 3/4 finished tops, I realized three things. Firstly, I need a top to be at least two inches longer than design programs or patterns call for. Secondly, I need to decrease the armhole measurement by 1/2 and inch to an inch. And thirdly, I hate tops that hang like sacks!
Since starting on the Remeron, I have been playing with my machines more. And actually enjoying them.So I took a top that I had made and didn't like, ripped it out and made this one.
Here is a close shot of the detail at the neckline.
I have to thank everyone at KMaholics for walking me through a new edge. It is awesome!