Monday, September 27, 2010

Peaches & Creme is here!

It has been a long struggle and there is still a lot of work to do, but I am happy to announce that the new web site is up. I am endeavoring to bring Elmore-Pisgah yarns into Canada and I hope to expand from there.

For those of you that are unfamiliar with the yarns, they are mostly cottons ranging from size 10 thread up to a double worsted weight. The Peaches & Creme line is comparable to Bernat Handicrafter but I personally find it softer and there are many more colours to choose from.

I would be delighted if you would take a look and follow us along at http://napaneeyarnstore.com/

Look forward to continuing changes and additions as I get more added to the site and don't be afraid to let me know if you have any questions or comments. See you there!

1 comment:

  1. I just tried your store link, and it came up with some "Hacked by ...." page...

    ReplyDelete